5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

View speed limit display when not using NAV?

2020GCM

Reaction score
Hi All,
Was wondering if it is possible to display the current speed limit when not using the Nav....would be even better if it could be viewed in the 7" cluster screen.....I searched but did not find anything on this.

TheGRam

Reaction score
I have the speed limit showing all the time on the 7" just from navigating up and down with the options on the left side of the display.

2020GCM

Reaction score
Are you referring to the speedometer? If so, not that, I am talking about the road speed limit.

COSPILOT

Reaction score
I don’t think that’s possible in the Ram when not using Navigation. Agree that would be a nice feature. I guess I would ask why not have the Nav screen showing after you have picked yourself a radio station?

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think that’s possible in the Ram when not using Navigation. Agree that would be a nice feature. I guess I would ask why not have the Nav screen showing after you have picked yourself a radio station?

Or split the screen for music and nav

Users who are viewing this thread