5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Video] Help identifying this noise?

NYNJ8

Reaction score
2019 1500 Rebel 5.7L V8 - Purchased CPO from a dealer 2 weeks ago and I get this noise upon startup. Almost sounds like some kind of alarm coming from behind the dash. I generally use the remote start but it seems to occur everytime I start the ignition from inside the vehicle (without using remote start). Any ideas?

Noise comes about 5 seconds into the clip

Last edited:

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
2019 1500 Rebel 5.7L V8 - Purchased CPO from a dealer 2 weeks ago and I get this noise upon startup. Almost sounds like some kind of alarm coming from behind the dash. I generally use the remote start but it seems to occur everytime I start the ignition from inside the vehicle (without using remote start). Any ideas?

Noise comes about 5 seconds into the clip

Hi NYNJ8,

I definitely see why this would be concerning. While I know that you are reaching out to fellow forum members on this, please let us know if you end up working with your dealer for this concern. If you proceed in this manner, we are more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread