5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIDEO: Driving the 2019 Ram Rebel

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
DSC00736.jpg

2019 Ram Rebel (5thGenRams)

We finally get a chance to drive the 2019 Ram Rebel

Thanks to our friends at White Rock Dodge we finally got a chance to drive a 2019 Ram Rebel last weekend and what a truck to finally get to experience one in. This particular truck was pretty much fully loaded including the panoramic sunroof and 12 inch UConnect screen.

2019 Ram Rebel (5thGenRams)

The Rebel was exceptionally smooth and compliant on the road, something we didn’t really expect for a factory off-road truck. The cabin was quiet as with other Ram 1500 models and I found the factory Goodyear Duratracs to be quite a bit quieter than the Toyo Open Country Extreme all terrain tires on the last Ram 1500 Sport I tested.

I was also joined for this video by Jovita, president of the Canadian Mopar Club for her thoughts on the truck so check out the video above for our in-depth thoughts and impressions.

Users who are viewing this thread