5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VIDEO: “RebHELL” Is Back With A Cummins Turbo Diesel Punch

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

VIDEO: “RebHELL” Is Back With A Cummins Turbo Diesel Punch​

Gone Is The HELLCAT, Meet The First-Ever Ram DT With A Cummins...​

Project “RebHELL” was a modification project that involved swapping a HELLCAT engine into a Ram (DT) pickup truck, making it the first of its kind. This was done by Charles (@that_guy_from_br), who took his at the time brand-new 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4 with just 600 miles and added a 707-horsepower supercharged engine to it, anticipating the release of the Ram 1500 TRX.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I need to talk to the people who made this. I forsee it in my future to replace my ecodiesel, and I don’t want to figure out how to do it myself. I have 2 years until it’s paid off and I’m ready to play.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I need to talk to the people who made this. I forsee it in my future to replace my ecodiesel, and I don’t want to figure out how to do it myself. I have 2 years until it’s paid off and I’m ready to play.
same thing i was thinking

Users who are viewing this thread