5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventilated Seat Icon not showing on Uconnect (Level 2, drivers side only)

fotomatt1

Reaction score
So this is a weird problem. It just finally got warm here in the northeast, so I just started using my ventilated seats. It turns out that on the drivers side, when you set the ventilated seat to level 2 (the middle setting) the blue light is on on the button, but the icon disappears from the upper left of the Uconnect screen. The icon is there at level 3 and level 1. It works for all 3 levels on the passenger side. My car was going in for a bunch of TSB's and the latest recall yesterday, so I brought it up to the dealer and showed him a video, which is also posted here. He said "that's odd" and they said they'd update the Uconnect system. Two days later, they've fixed almost all my other issues, but this one is still going on and they need to keep my truck another day. They said they might need to order a new radio. What a pain! They also said no other trucks on their lot are doing the same thing. Anybody else see this? I'm getting annoyed at some of these small quality issues.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ramzy

Reaction score
Mine had a similar issue not displaying the “fan” image over the seat image. For the driver seat only. I thought it was strange. The dealer updated my Uconnect to the latest version about a week ago and fix it. Also the update makes Apple CarPlay a lot better

Newguy

Reaction score
I too had the same experience as Ramzy. Uconnect update about a few weeks ago fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread