5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vented power seats, bigger fan possibly

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
So I'm throwing this out there because this would be a nice mod that I would love to get done if possible. So I have the vented seats already the problem is that the venting has never been very good, I don't want the supermarket bathroom hand dryer power but I would like to actually feel something of a small breeze as I sweat profusely almost all the time due to always leaving late and driving like a madman. So, can we add a bigger fan or does it need more power (alfaobd) to make the current system work faster?

Any help with this sweaty situation?🥵

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Now if they made them SUCK we'd be in a whole new story of weirdness and joy...lol. jk
I know that was a joke, but i'm pretty sure the seats do in fact suck and not blow.
I know it was talked about before I forget what came of it.

I know if you learn forward it will cool down, but who the hell leans forward while driving.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It was in another thread, and as I recall, they only move air through the perforations, when the seat is empty. As soon as you sit in the seat, the air is redistributed into some sort of bags in the seat, to cool the surface, instead of flowing through the perforations.

Users who are viewing this thread