5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vented drivers seat

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
I have a brand new 2021 ram longhorn limited with the vented (cooled) front seats. The passenger seat cools down and works great and you can feel the cooling when seated. The drivers seat I don’t feel it really cooling any. I can’t tell any difference between low medium or high. Anyone else have this issue? Truck is at dealership right now waiting for them to look at this problem

FN-2187

Reaction score
I have a brand new 2021 ram longhorn limited with the vented (cooled) front seats. The passenger seat cools down and works great and you can feel the cooling when seated. The drivers seat I don’t feel it really cooling any. I can’t tell any difference between low medium or high. Anyone else have this issue? Truck is at dealership right now waiting for them to look at this problem
I live in Arizona and we just got done with a week of 115 degree days. My tail end was always nice and cool in the truck. No complaints from me. It is under warranty, they will fix it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Parkerduplexes

Reaction score
I live in Arizona and we just got done with a week of 115 degree days. My tail end was always nice and cool in the truck. No complaints from me. It is under warranty, they will fix it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Thank for reply.

Users who are viewing this thread