5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vehicles "In Transit"

ram1500BH

Reaction score
Every 1500 BH I have my eye on, across multiple dealerships, are all labeled "In Transit" on the dealer websites. Any idea how long the trucks usually take to make it to their destinations? The best ballpark window I've been given is 1-2 weeks.

Cab2344

Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but mine was in transit for 5 weeks to Salt Lake City, UT. The actual transit was about 3 weeks, but it sat waiting for pickup for 2 weeks. Transit doesn't necessarily mean it is currently moving, mine didn't

ram1500BH

Reaction score
Not to be a downer, but mine was in transit for 5 weeks to Salt Lake City, UT. The actual transit was about 3 weeks, but it sat waiting for pickup for 2 weeks. Transit doesn't necessarily mean it is currently moving, mine didn't

I'm unfortunately starting to think this is the case for me. I'm at 2 weeks as of tomorrow and I'd be shocked if it magically showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread