5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vehicle settings keep resetting

wvinson

Reaction score
My key off feature and seat comfort settings keep resetting to 0 minutes and off every couple of days. I switch it back to 10 minutes and all starts and save it to profile to no avail. Any ideas?
It's a '22 Limited. Love these 2 features, especially the heated and vented seats on all starts. It's really getting annoying having to reset.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update coming.... that's what we are told

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The one thing that always resets on mine seems to just be the navigation displayed in the cluster. Drives me crazy too, but not nearly as much as the seats thing would!

wvinson

Reaction score
I'm hoping for a update soon then. I can't do without my truck since I used it every day for work. I've also noticed that the Navigation resets very often -- mostly when the truck switches from day to night mode or vice versa -- nav screen goes black and resets.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I'm hoping for a update soon then. I can't do without my truck since I used it every day for work. I've also noticed that the Navigation resets very often -- mostly when the truck switches from day to night mode or vice versa -- nav screen goes black and resets.
What version of UC5 are you running?

Can also turn mode switching off, I keep my truck's nav in "night mode"

wvinson

Reaction score
How do I see what's the current software version? looked in the settings but didn't see anything familiar. It automatically did an over the air update in the spring I believe.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How do I see what's the current software version? looked in the settings but didn't see anything familiar. It automatically did an over the air update in the spring I believe.
Here you go, same for the 12" screen.

Jexx

Reaction score
FYI I tried this method multiple times before to enter dealer mode and it doesn't seem to work on Uconnect 5.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thats UC4, UC5 is a completely different OS
FYI I tried this method multiple times before to enter dealer mode and it doesn't seem to work on Uconnect 5.
As far as I know there is no dealer mode.

On UC5 just go into settings and scroll the left bar all the way, it's kind of hidden I believe its 3 "screens" of scrolling and it says like system information.

I can take a picture later of if people can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread