5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Varram air Grabber intake does it void warranty?

Jjsan08

Reaction score
I have a couple of recalls scheduled next week for my 19 big horn brake pedal and cpu upgrade I beleive I took off the Pulsar chip becuase I heard it could void your warranty but I currently have the Varram Air grab intake on my ram does anyone know if it voids the warranty or if I am in the OK?

TurdFerguson

Reaction score
I cant see how would. but then again they may use any opportunity..

Jjsan08

Reaction score
I cant see how would. but then again they may use any opportunity..

I still have my original parts but it wasn’t as easy to plug in and out as the pulsar I’m sure there has to be someone on here who has gone what I’m about to go through with the recalls and all I wonder if I can call ask. Thanks Anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Each dealership is going to handle service and warranty issues differently. So, no one answer is going to work. If things go south the dealership would be responsible to prove how your modification voided the warranty. Research the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act to have firepower if they give you any grief.

GRAYWOLF

Reaction score
There is the legal answer, and the real world answer...
Legally: they can't use it to void the warranty on an unrelated part/system (i.e. CAI isn't related to the AC or transmission)

Real world: depends on the dealer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Reaction score
I have a couple of recalls scheduled next week for my 19 big horn brake pedal and cpu upgrade I beleive I took off the Pulsar chip becuase I heard it could void your warranty but I currently have the Varram Air grab intake on my ram does anyone know if it voids the warranty or if I am in the OK?

I took mine in yesterday to do my recalls and they haven't never said anything about my CAI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDRam

Reaction score
The dealer/service department/manufacturer have to prove that modifications made after market are the reason for the warranty claim. So, if something you added to the vehicle after the fact causes and issue and they can trace it back to the mod, then they can deny the claim.

Camper

Reaction score
Did you see any difference/improvement on mileage , since you start using Vararam Air intake?

Users who are viewing this thread