5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanish Low Profile Tonneau thoughts on this roll up cover

MFALRAM

Reaction score
I bought this tonneau cover looking for a cover that rolls up and is nice and low. I believe it’s only 3/4” high. So far no complaints. It was easy to install about 10 mins. I love the look and performance of the cover so far. Anybody with thoughts or comments on the vanish tonneau or have own one for a long time love to here your opinion! D08341C4-F625-4679-B5E9-3B6CCE03F4DC.jpeg

CouchAssault

Reaction score
i've had mine for about a month now. I love it. No issues in the snow/ice and it rolls up pretty tight. No leaks in the front. it does leak a little in the back. you can see why from the picture. tailgate just has a big ole gap from the factory. IMG_20181217_065516.jpg

IMG_20181210_102019.jpg

MFALRAM

Reaction score
i've had mine for about a month now. I love it. No issues in the snow/ice and it rolls up pretty tight. No leaks in the front. it does leak a little in the back. you can see why from the picture. tailgate just has a big ole gap from the factory. View attachment 13207

View attachment 13206
That’s a gap. I know with the regular access tonneau cover it comes with foam to put in the tailgate area to seal that up might be something to look into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online