5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vader's Rebel is level, Motofab 2.5" and UCA's

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks . Appreciate those part numbers.
Anytime! Don't let the model year worry you in the product descriptions, the uppers were absolutely perfect and the strut spacers fit as advertised!

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wouldn't be invited, not a blue bombers fan nor do I drink Molson Canadian. But if you broadcast it Id watch.:D However, the wife was born in Neepawa so were almost neighbors, maybe that would get me a lawn chair.
Jeezuz! Totally missed the Neepawa shoutout! Hahahaha, small world! Is she a Penner or Friesen? lol

badbeat

Reaction score
Your truck looks great! thanks for sharing your project. now, I'm thinking of doing the same setup like you. Were you able to properly align your truck?

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your truck looks great! thanks for sharing your project. now, I'm thinking of doing the same setup like you. Were you able to properly align your truck?
I regret not taking a pic of the alignment report... it was hardly out of alignment amazingly. And the tech said if it wasn't for the new UCA:s he could hardly tell it was leveled or lifted, looked totally normal to him.
20181006_143148.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread