5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utah Utes football team gets free Rams

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
its a LEASE, but not bad for a free truck. Wonder what's in the "fine print".
Lease payment and insurance paid for by boosters. And supposedly the lease is o my while they are on scholarship. Once they end college they have option to buy out lease for themselves or turn them in.

I can only imagine how high that insurance bill is, or what the lease end penalties will be.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
its a LEASE, but not bad for a free truck. Wonder what's in the "fine print".
Don't need to go very far
"Ken Garff Automotive can sell the trucks to the public after the lease ends"

So they get a free truck for a year, still not a bad deal. But they aren't getting a free truck.

Blotonyod12

Reaction score
These football players are just enjoying themselves on free Rams like kings! 😂
But honestly, if leasing and insurance are covered by sponsors, why not? It's like an extra boost to the scholarship.

Rams are not just a vehicle, they are also a lifestyle. When every detail of your life adds confidence in your abilities. Especially when https://edubirdie.com/scholarship-essay-writing-service can help you get a scholarship. If my college had such an option, it would be awesome! Ride on while you have the opportunity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread