5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB-C and my iphone

rudyyoko

Reaction score
My truck usb port was working just fine and I tried to use a USB-C to connect my Iphone and a message saying "device not recognized" came up on the screen. Non of the USB-C ports would recognize or charge my iphone. I bought the usb-c cables on amazon as "legitimate apple cables". I thought it was my truck and then I tried connecting my iphone to my laptop USB-C port and it did not recognize it either. So i went online and bought some USB-C cables from the Apple site and guess what, my truck and my computer recognize and connect to my iphone. So if you are having problems, give this a try. I am going to get in contact with amazon to let them know that their cables are fake. Good luck y'all.

Adrianp89

Reaction score
I got a high quality one from Amazon and it worked. If it charges faster is yet to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread