5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB Audio

JayRam19

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with usb sticks remembering last track played? My ‘16 1500 always remembered where I left off playing. Strangely enough it always returns to the fourth track off my entire folder structure.

metb4

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with usb sticks remembering last track played? My ‘16 1500 always remembered where I left off playing. Strangely enough it always returns to the fourth track off my entire folder structure.
Yes - I had the same problem with my 8.4 non-nav. Last time I brought my truck in to the dealer they updated the Uconnect and now the USB plays perfectly. Check with your dealer to see if there is an update available.

JayRam19

Reaction score
thanks!! I made an appointment at the dealership next week to get it updated. I called UConnect to see if the would send me the update and I could install via USB like many other updates they have available for other years/issues. He stated tha it’s a dealer only update to bring it in.

Users who are viewing this thread