5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

URGENT PLS : 12 INCH RAM CONVERSION RADIO

bran3197

Reaction score
I upgraded my Ram from 8inch to 12 inch and repinned. everything works fine except Climate Control. It always stays on "Climate OFF" . There is no DTC in he car and i put everything back to stock including the bcm (alfaobd) settings and the AC works with the old screen.

I re did the job again for the 12 inch screen and the HVAC button still doesnt work, it's always off and doesn't turn on blower.

Everything works fine except the climate pls :(((((((

I have communication with HVAC, no blown fuses and no codes.

This is the REPIN, i verified and it's good. CLimate is ALWAYS OFF

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    135.2 KB · Views: 57

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Did you reprogram your BCM?

Follow these steps:

bran3197

Reaction score
Did you reprogram your BCM?

Follow these steps:
Yes, i used alfa and reconfigred the BCM settings. The screen turns on and radio works fine and hazard lights.

Just the CLIMATE IS ALWAYS OFF and when i click on it to turn it on its always on "CLIMATE OFF"

I re pinned and reprogrammed everything back to stock or normal with the 8 inch and AC works fine. It is not fuses or anything i have no DTC.

Did the whole 12 inch screen conversion and repogrammed it again but still no CLIMATE, its always on CLIMATE OFF

theRamguy

Reaction score
@bran3197 If your climate buttons don't work it's usually the ICS is set to enabled. Double check your settings

Cabin net integrated center stack NOT ENABLED
Cabin net DCSD enabled

Hvac controls: dual zone ATC

DM ME if you need help

bran3197

Reaction score
@bran3197 If your climate buttons don't work it's usually the ICS is set to enabled. Double check your settings

Cabin net integrated center stack NOT ENABLED
Cabin net DCSD enabled

Hvac controls: dual zone ATC

DM ME if you need help

Hi bro, okay thank you. figured that out thanks.

How about when everything works except the volume knob and the Tune (change radio station) knobs???

I can control the volume through the steering wheel and stations.
But i cannot on the screen itself??

Please, and thank you for real

theRamguy

Reaction score
Hi bro, okay thank you. figured that out thanks.

How about when everything works except the volume knob and the Tune (change radio station) knobs???

I can control the volume through the steering wheel and stations.
But i cannot on the screen itself??

Please, and thank you for real
this is almost certainly the ICS setting being set as enabled and not disabled. you need to set these for things to work as factory as possible. (without knowing what options your truck has, i can't comment on what WONT work.
Cabin Net - ICS integrated center stack : NOT ENABLED
Disables separate HVAC controller

Cabin Net - DCSD Display screen module : ENABLED
lets truck know that a separate screen and module exists

ECUconfig3 - SDAR Travel Link feature present : YES
Enables Travel Link feature for gas station locations, sports scores, weather alerts, and themes

Vehicleconfig3 -HVAC configuration : Dual Zone ATC NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR SINGLE ZONE EQUIPPED TRUCKS
Enables separate control of HVAC through the screen. it MUST be enabled and set to SYNC

Users who are viewing this thread