5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uprgrading to a 2019 Limited in Eastern NC

Halo_Raid

Reaction score
Hey dudes,

I have a 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie and am on the hunt for a loaded 2019 Ram 1500 Limited. Not seeing great prices so I am expanding my search.

jimk hunt

Reaction score
Check the 'Price negotiated from MSRP' thread. Koons in VA is easy to deal with and competitive.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Look at Koons (sponsor). I’m negotiating with them today and was about to factory order from Laura Ram (St Louis)... Koons has a greater spread between msrp and sale price (18%) than what Ive seen anywhere from Fl to VA. I spent/wasted 12 hours online trying to find more than 12K off a Limited yesterday, just advertised prices without BS incentives. Watch out for the scuzzy dealers that list about 10 possible incentives in their “sales price” that no one could qualify for... just dont buy the truck I want...

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I didnt have a good experience with K so stayed local. Maybe K is ok if you are face to face but email/phone didnt work for me.

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Try Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Jacksonville, Florida. They are a high volume dealer. I got 22% off MSRP with incentives (that I qualified for) over an email. I didn't even negotiate; just told them what truck I wanted in their inventory. They came in a couple thousand below other dealers in my area for the same truck.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
Try Jacksonville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Jacksonville, Florida. They are a high volume dealer. I got 22% off MSRP with incentives (that I qualified for) over an email. I didn't even negotiate; just told them what truck I wanted in their inventory. They came in a couple thousand below other dealers in my area for the same truck.
Great deal. Slide over to the Price Paid Off MSRP thread, last page, some member is in central Fl and wants a dealer recommendation. Maybe you can help him out.

I just checked that dealer inventory and prices, they arent fantastic on their Limiteds, same $ off that I got... $8 or so off...

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great deal. Slide over to the Price Paid Off MSRP thread, last page, some member is in central Fl and wants a dealer recommendation. Maybe you can help him out.

I just checked that dealer inventory and prices, they arent fantastic on their Limiteds, same $ off that I got... $8 or so off...
Don't go by their advertised prices. Send them an email, tell them you are looking at other trucks, and ask them what they would be willing to sell it for. Worked for me.

HKP7PSP

Reaction score
I didnt have a good experience with K so stayed local. Maybe K is ok if you are face to face but email/phone didnt work for me.

I'm sorry to hear that. I live within 15 minutes of Koons, and that's where we've bought our last 3 vehicles (two Jeeps and my new RAM). They are by far the friendliest and easiest dealer to work with in the area, and I spent almost a year looking at various full size SUV's and trucks before buying the RAM.

Users who are viewing this thread