5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upper Midwest Blues

egnarp

Reaction score
I'm sure my fellow upper midwesterners can relate to this post (rant). I ordered my Laramie in Dec. and took delivery on Jan. 10th. Ever since that time we've experienced the worst winter in decades (Omaha area). My truck has looked like crap for weeks and I'm not a fan of running it through those robo-washes. Our avg. snowfall is 19" per year and after last weekend's blizzard we're up to 48".

I'm so anxious for spring when I can detail my truck and show-up some F150s and Silverados.

clotagames

Reaction score
Northern Illinois and I am with you all the way. This winter has been horrible.

wwalljr

Reaction score
I’m a couple states north of you. It’s been so far below zero for so long...it has stopped the process of aging...I’m literally frozen in time.

Ickabod

Reaction score
I'm sure my fellow upper midwesterners can relate to this post (rant). I ordered my Laramie in Dec. and took delivery on Jan. 10th. Ever since that time we've experienced the worst winter in decades (Omaha area). My truck has looked like crap for weeks and I'm not a fan of running it through those robo-washes. Our avg. snowfall is 19" per year and after last weekend's blizzard we're up to 48".

I'm so anxious for spring when I can detail my truck and show-up some F150s and Silverados.
I am with ya egnarp! The city's cleanup efforts after this last storm has been horrendous! I am so proud of my Ram though, taking the snow packed roads like a champ! Looking forward to a nice detailing this spring.

R1nZX

Reaction score
Same in the west. We had no winter to speak of until shortly after I bought my new Limited. Since then we've had endless snowfall and the temperature has hardly been above freezing. No end in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread