5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upper glove box removal?

doolin64

Reaction score
Is there a write up anywhere on this? I found a time lapse video, but it's really not much help.

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Try these. The upper instructions refer back to the others, so I included them too.

Attachments

• 23 - Body_Instrument Panel_BEZEL, Instrument Panel, Center_Removal and Installation REMOVAL A...pdf
    143 KB · Views: 144
  • 23 - Body_Instrument Panel_GLOVE BOX, Instrument Panel, Lower_Removal and Installation REMOVA...pdf
    197.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 23 - Body_Instrument Panel_GLOVE BOX, Instrument Panel, Upper_Removal and Installation REMOVA...pdf
    194.6 KB · Views: 117

parnine

Reaction score
search for cabin filter or check out this thread - https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/cabin-filter.1398/page-4

I found this "removing the box just open to almost full open and then just pull straight out with one hand on each end of the glove box, will take a little force" the best way. it is designed to 'slide out', once you get it out you'll see what I mean, when at this angle, but it does have spring stops that have to 'bend back' thus the 'little force' required.

Users who are viewing this thread