5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

upper control arms which to get

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have a 2021 rebel with fox 2.5 coilovers im trying to fiqure out which control arms i should buy i off road a bit and allready ordering the core 4x4 rear control arms.

my set up on front is about 2.5 inchs

MattGalmish

Reaction score
i have a 2021 rebel with fox 2.5 coilovers im trying to fiqure out which control arms i should buy i off road a bit and allready ordering the core 4x4 rear control arms.

my set up on front is about 2.5 inchs

HIGHLY recommend the Carli upper arms if you’re already at 2.5 front. Their arms are fully boxed and totally designed from the start around a 2.5 front lift.

My future plans are to run their complete King kit with their front arms. I’ve personally driven a 1500 Carli equipped truck and it is AMAZING to say the least! Felt like the more you pushed the truck off road, the more control you had. Their arms are a bit expensive but you get what you pay for. Their 2500+ Pintop kit is just stupid……..soooooo buttery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/