5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgraded for 2016 Ram to 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab

abody711

Reaction score
I am a long time Mopar Guy. First new car purchase was 1971 Plymouth Duster 340. Own three Mopars currently 1970 Plymouth Fury Convertible, 2000 Ram Conversion van, and now 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab. It is Bright White. It really needs some stripes to transform it from the great white whale.

Allen

79 300

Reaction score
Welcome from another long time Mopar fan.

BigHorn-SV

Reaction score
I am a long time Mopar Guy. First new car purchase was 1971 Plymouth Duster 340. Own three Mopars currently 1970 Plymouth Fury Convertible, 2000 Ram Conversion van, and now 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab. It is Bright White. It really needs some stripes to transform it from the great white whale.

Allen
Hey Allen, wecome to the Forum and congrats on your new BigHorn! As FYI, Gray Metallic or Black Matte stripes are available for your truck as an accessory part from Mopar here. Gray might be kinda "stealth-like" on your truck, but I personally like that look. My truck is Billet Silver, so I needed to have the black ones installed. Gotta say that once installed they kinda remind me of the black stripes on my Sonic Silver '70 Javelin Mark Donahue Special, and I totally dig 'em on my new truck ... DSC06395.JPG

Jackham

Reaction score
Hey Allen, wecome to the Forum and congrats on your new BigHorn! As FYI, Gray Metallic or Black Matte stripes are available for your truck as an accessory part from Mopar here. Gray might be kinda "stealth-like" on your truck, but I personally like that look. My truck is Billet Silver, so I needed to have the black ones installed. Gotta say that once installed they kinda remind me of the black stripes on my Sonic Silver '70 Javelin Mark Donahue Special, and I totally dig 'em on my new truck ... View attachment 21322
I really like the look you have there. Good taste. good decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread