5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade!

jrami

Reaction score
Went from a 2020 Lone Star to a 2021 Laramie. All I can say is WOW, hard to believe one trim level up can give you so much more. When I look at the truck all I see is a blank canvass. Where to begin..... 20210224_153617.jpg

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! And congratulations! I say start with rims and tires. Losing the chrome and going with a mostly black rim and aggressive tire will totally change the personality of your truck!

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Look into a Hellwig swaybar 7709 to help with the handling of the truck and maybe a pedal commander

jrami

Reaction score
Beautiful truck! And congratulations! I say start with rims and tires. Losing the chrome and going with a mostly black rim and aggressive tire will totally change the personality of your truck!
I have to agree with losing the chrome. I'd like to see a delmonico red truck with the night edition package, I'm betting it would look amazing!

jrami

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Look into a Hellwig swaybar 7709 to help with the handling of the truck and maybe a pedal commander
I've heard very good things about the Hellwig swaybar, will definitely be looking into it.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice truck! I too went from a Bighorn that was fairly well equipped with options to a Laramie. The difference was huge. Just the 12" screen and panoramic roof added a big wow factor for me.

Users who are viewing this thread