5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating stock speakers in 2019 bighorn

Jstewey87

Reaction score
Wanting to add speakers and a subwoofer to my 2019 ram bighorn with 8.4” and stock 6 speaker system. Wondering if it’s possible to add a speaker to the dash middle area as well because I noticed a speaker grill in the middle and wondering what’s there. I don’t have the alpine system so it’s definitely not a speaker. Wondering if anyone has had any luck with bypassing the ANC. Also using a LOC to hookup an amp and the speakers

parnine

Reaction score
you gota use the search feature .... lots of people have done it to various degrees. you can start hear

Jstewey87

Reaction score
you gota use the search feature .... lots of people have done it to various degrees. you can start hear
I’m new to this forum. I’ve only had my truck for 2 weeks. It’s my first ram. I’m sorry but I didn’t know and I did search for it

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m new to this forum. I’ve only had my truck for 2 weeks. It’s my first ram. I’m sorry but I didn’t know and I did search for it

Congrats on the new truck man!
Just a heads up though, whether you have a few ideas for mods, a lot, or none - after browsing on this boars awhile you end up reaching for your credit card way more than you ever intended to :ROFLMAO:

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Be careful upgrading the dash speakers. They are wired to the door speakers (it's really a 4 channel system). The front door and dash speakers are "balanced" with each other and you can easily upset that balance. Good luck with the upgrades and your bank account💸, all kinds of things get posted here you didn't know you needed lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread