5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated 2" Mopar Lift/Level Kit - Discussion

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone running 285/75R18’s with this lift?.. Show me some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
I’ve read the entire thread a few times now, I’ve got my longhorn with the mopar lift but the rake is driving me crazy. I have ORP springs sitting in the garage, but seems like pretty split opinions on it. I really like how it drives with the lift, can anyone help me out with the ride quality after adding the springs?

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
@texasvolfan15 do you have any pics of your setup and possibly measurements from the ground to the center bottom of the wheel well?
Hey, here are a few pictures...I currently have 295/70r18 nitto terra grappler SL, with fuel contras in an 18x9 +1 or 2 offset. It’s very flush.

Front measurement from ground to center of the fender is 39.75 inches, back is exactly 42. So 2 inches or so, which I’m really not a fan of. Currently exploring doing the ORP springs in the front, but seems like there is conflicting opinions on this or bringing the rear down by an inch.

The 18s currently rip off my wheel weights and I think they look too small on a longhorn with all the chrome accents. So currently deciding between doing hostile alpha in the black / chrome, fuel contra just in the 20, or the fuel vandal in a 20. Really conflicted though.

but depending if I raise the front, I’ll try to do 35x12.50r20 or if I lower the rear an inch I’ll do either a 285/65 or a 29/60. Just really depends on impact of the ORP springs since I’d prefer to raise it up an inch in the front
AFA9B6E0-5DC2-4814-82A5-7FB1A25EC660.jpeg
03D7F1C4-FC4B-45F1-BAD7-CDD4417CA00D.jpeg

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey, here are a few pictures...I currently have 295/70r18 nitto terra grappler SL, with fuel contras in an 18x9 +1 or 2 offset. It’s very flush.

Front measurement from ground to center of the fender is 39.75 inches, back is exactly 42. So 2 inches or so, which I’m really not a fan of. Currently exploring doing the ORP springs in the front, but seems like there is conflicting opinions on this or bringing the rear down by an inch.

The 18s currently rip off my wheel weights and I think they look too small on a longhorn with all the chrome accents. So currently deciding between doing hostile alpha in the black / chrome, fuel contra just in the 20, or the fuel vandal in a 20. Really conflicted though.

but depending if I raise the front, I’ll try to do 35x12.50r20 or if I lower the rear an inch I’ll do either a 285/65 or a 29/60. Just really depends on impact of the ORP springs since I’d prefer to raise it up an inch in the front
View attachment 78955
View attachment 78956

Any rub with that size setup?

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
Any rub with that size setup?

I have a little bit of rub on my right tire, haven’t messed with it yet but I think with what everyone else is doing to solve rubbing there would be none

Venom

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help to everyone in this thread. It takes a boat load of time to read through all the pages lol. Here is my 2019 ram 1500 with the Mopar 2” lift (AC kit) with the ORP springs in front. New rims will be going on once they come off back order. Tires are nitto ridge grapplers 295/60R20. No rubbing whatsoever. View attachment 78871
The 295/60/20 on stock wheels fit? With the mopar 2 in lift? I’m in the process of looking at my options and your the first I’ve seen that has this set up. I might do wheels too but dunno if I wanna drop that much at one time. What kinda offset are you gonna do when you upgrade? Thanks for your thought. I’m in the same boat as you!

Venom

Reaction score
Was going to say, my lift doesnt look like that. Good looking truck and those tow hooks! nice
Did the 295/60/20 tires fit without the spacer and do you have pictures with/without the spacer. I have the same wheels and would like to keep but wanna see better picture. Thanks

Ceiler1994

Reaction score
The 295/60/20 on stock wheels fit? With the mopar 2 in lift? I’m in the process of looking at my options and your the first I’ve seen that has this set up. I might do wheels too but dunno if I wanna drop that much at one time. What kinda offset are you gonna do when you upgrade? Thanks for your thought. I’m in the same boat as you!
Yeah I had the dealer install everything. The tires don’t rub at all. I didn’t want to go to 35’s as for price and I didn’t want tires that big. I have the Venomrex 601 rims ordered they come with a 0 offset. So it will push the tires out a little bit more than the stock rims but nothing crazy. I’m not a fan of paint chips! There is one other truck that I saw run this set up on the forum. https://5thgenrams.com/community/th...-nitto-ridge-grapplers-on-stock-wheels.16269/ Maybe this helps in your decision making.

Ccroce

Reaction score
I just confirmed that is the installed price plus tax and you can use the coupon. They said about 5 days to get the parts in.
Did you end up getting this done at the dealership in Lowell? Thinking of going there. Same deal is still running.

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Did the 295/60/20 tires fit without the spacer and do you have pictures with/without the spacer. I have the same wheels and would like to keep but wanna see better picture. Thanks
I dont have pics of the tires on w/o spacers. I only did a .25 Rc spacer. I like the look but feel they could be ok w/o.
I do catch the drivers liner slightly on 80% right hand turn in reverse think its bent braket and going to push back away from tire ...(update.. thats all it was) no rubbing now :) overall I like the spacers on it and would go with them for the cost and fitment. imo.

Attachments

• df tires .25 spacers.JPG
    df tires .25 spacers.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

EJ84

Reaction score
Did you end up getting this done at the dealership in Lowell? Thinking of going there. Same deal is still running.
I haven’t yet, it’s on my short. I’ll probably get it done within the next month.

Ram1992

Reaction score
I’ve read the entire thread a few times now, I’ve got my longhorn with the mopar lift but the rake is driving me crazy. I have ORP springs sitting in the garage, but seems like pretty split opinions on it. I really like how it drives with the lift, can anyone help me out with the ride quality after adding the springs?
You can definitely feel the difference with the ORP springs. I think it’s worth it thought.

SamiC7

Reaction score
I usually keep my front tires at 35psi and my rears at 30psi to get a better ride, but it also makes the truck closer to being leveled. You should try it.

skylarfaucett

Reaction score
I have a 2021 RAM 1500 RWD Laramie w/o air suspension, and ordered part# 77072424AC from a dealership in Georgia. They emailed me and said that they could not confirm the fitment on my truck. Any reason why this would not work on my truck?

Thank You,
Purcy
Hey pitch do you know if this is the new model of that makes the mopar lift level? I got 77072424AC installed on my truck and it’s not level what so ever

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey pitch do you know if this is the new model of that makes the mopar lift level? I got 77072424AC installed on my truck and it’s not level what so ever

I think there is a big misconception that the Mopar lift is going to level your truck. This kit is exactly what it says it is...a lift kit, not a level kit. The kit lifts it 2" in the rear and approx 2" in the front thus leaving the factory rake. If you want close to level you have to add ORP springs to the front or another form of spacer or just go a different route altogether for a level stance.

abrink41

Reaction score
Question - I've ordered my truck and it has the Off Road Package (which includes a 1" lift I believe) - can I still add a 2" lift kit (77072424AC) and if so, what is the net effect? A total of 2" lift or 3" lift?

doolin64

Reaction score
You will get an additional 2" of lift on top of your offroad package. Stacking your lift on top of the ORP will give you 3" total lift over a truck like mine (all stock...no ORP and no lift).

Users who are viewing this thread