5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up fitting my 21 1500

kuweihang

Reaction score
Looking to do some upgrading/up fitting on my 1500. Currently struggling to find a hitch receiver thats not a bumper attachment. Also wanted to swap out the center switch package for the trailer brake with the 6 aux switches. If anyone has an in-stock source for a standard trailer hitch thats atleast a class 4 and information on the switch replacement process would be highly appreciated.

kuweihang

Reaction score
Looking to do some upgrading/up fitting on my 1500. Currently struggling to find a hitch receiver thats not a bumper attachment. Also wanted to swap out the center switch package for the trailer brake with the 6 aux switches. If anyone has an in-stock source for a standard trailer hitch thats atleast a class 4 and information on the switch replacement process would be highly appreciated. VidMate
I got this,..

Users who are viewing this thread