5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universal Bed Rug Mat Rambox Installed

Zinger

Reaction score
Universal Bedrug Mat installed.

Attachments

• IMG_20181222_134944447.jpg
    IMG_20181222_134944447.jpg
    786 KB · Views: 183

Zinger

Reaction score
Where did you buy it ?

I got it at realtruck.com. Normally $100, I got 20% off. Chat or call them for best pricing. You will need to cut it, but it's simple. Tip: The width of the mat is exactly the length of the bed. A few relief cuts and you get what you see above.

I plan to use the excess in the ramboxes and maybe the tailgate if I can figure out a good way to secure it.

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
Nice. Now that I have a tonneau cover a bed rug is tempting.

Last edited:

ders0

Reaction score
Universal Bedrug Mat installed.

Zinger,

How do you like this so far? I'm tempted to get this since there is no full system for the 2019, but also think I might just get a standard rubber bed mat from TrailFX or someone like that if all I'm getting is the bottom coverage. Do you feel the BedRug mat is superior to just a normal bed mat?

I'm also considering trying to fit a 2018 Rambox BedRug full system into my 19 and seeing how that works.

Zinger

Reaction score
Zinger,

How do you like this so far? I'm tempted to get this since there is no full system for the 2019, but also think I might just get a standard rubber bed mat from TrailFX or someone like that if all I'm getting is the bottom coverage. Do you feel the BedRug mat is superior to just a normal bed mat?

I'm also considering trying to fit a 2018 Rambox BedRug full system into my 19 and seeing how that works.

I only use my bed like a big trunk, so for me it works well. I had a rubber mat in a previous truck and I like the softness of the Bedmat better. The real test is if you are planning on regularly hauling dirty items, or you don't have a tonneau. The bedmat holds dirt like a trap, and is much harder to clean. I got some sawdust on mine and even hitting it with a leaf blower it was still in it. A rubber mat would have cleaned right off. Greasy items would be even worse I'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread