5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undercover ultra flex rain....

kittyjo

Reaction score
Today it rained pretty hardcore for 30 minutes and water collected towards the driver side cab... is this normal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 66

CamsRam

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the bed cover, but yes. The drain is by the cab in the middle of the front of the bed. If you were not on a level surface, I would expect water to collect on one side or the other.

As to whether or not the water should have gotten in, I can't say.

Reaction score
If you don't have your truck leveled, the rake is going to force the majority of the water forward, even if it came from the rear of the truck. Typically you will see moisture at the back when this happens, even if a limited amount.

It helps if you can catch this while it's raining. My last truck had several leaks, minor, but they all collected in one spot, away from where the leaks were at. I didn't figure it out until I used a sprinkler on the truck and then opened the bed to see where it was seeping in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/