5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

undercover se hard tonneau cover

Jimmie

Reaction score
Hello folks i`m jim from scotland
I have ordered a new 2019 laramie sport and im wondering if my old tonneau cover from my 2016 ram 1500 5ft7 bed would fit my new ram 5ft7 bed
i can see there is a slight part no difference uc3086/uc3096 any thoughts would be greatly appreciated .It would save me a fortune on shipping from usa to scotland as well as buying the cover thanks in advance jim

truckalter

Reaction score
It will likely fit roughly meaning you can probably make it fit... However, It likely won't fit very well so its probably going to come down to how picky you are...

I would say try it and you can always order a new one if you need to...

Jimmie

Reaction score
Thanks truckalter ,I run an accident damage shop here in Scotland
So I’m sure I’ll be able to alter it,it was before I traded my 16 plate in ,I wouldn’t like to take it off for it to have been miles away if that was the case I would rather leave it on for the next owner to enjoy likewise if it’s going to be in the ballpark I’ll keep it! Thanks again jim

Users who are viewing this thread