5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under seat storage

Volts44

Reaction score
2021 1500 crew cab looking for under seat storage drawer that slides out the open doors any help finding something

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^ that would be amazing if they eventually produce one for us. Right now I’m using a du-ha which works but if I could avoid having to clear my gym bag/work bookbag to grab something underneath that would be a win win. Hopefully they keep us Ram guys in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

U

User_76295

^ that would be amazing if they eventually produce one for us. Right now I’m using a du-ha which works but if I could avoid having to clear my gym bag/work bookbag to grab something underneath that would be a win win. Hopefully they keep us Ram guys in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed. And us lowly quad cab guys...

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

WFO2

Reaction score
Hey I'm a quad guy . We are on the bottom eh....

U

User_76295

We never get any love :(

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

WFO2

Reaction score
HA no matter love my quad. Had one in 2013 then went to a crew in 2017 now back to a quad. I like it better for my needs and you can really put more storage under the seat in the back .

Users who are viewing this thread