5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under seat/ floor mats

Biocoach

Reaction score
Traded in my 2017 for a 2020 Bighorn Quad cab. I‘m missing the extra storage under the rear seat that my 2017 had. Been looking at under seat storage but seem to only find ones fitting the crew cab. I also wanted to put in some floor covering to protect the carpet. I cant seem to find a rear mat that will work with under seat storage. Any advice or recommendations is appreciated.

Hoot40

Reaction score
I am looking for mats that will work with the floor storage in 23 crew cab. i am not able to use the storage.

Hoot40

Reaction score
i have the Mopar mats. The aftermarket under seat box overlaps on the mats. i cannot access the floor storage.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Which aftermarket underseat box? Crew cab here w/ mopars slush box with du-ha underseat storage. Takes a smidge of effort (move sit forward a bit) then peel the mat back toward the rear I’m then able to access the bin good enough to either store or grab what I need. They’re not really there for daily storage use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
I am looking for mats that will work with the floor storage in 23 crew cab. i am not able to use the storage.
The Mopar slush mats on Amazon work on the crew cab with the storage thingy either flipped out or not. I just leave the thing flipped out. This underseat storage area might be the cheesiest part of this truck. My '14 Crew cab with the fold out flat floor was so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread