5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uhm rear wheel house liner… think they forgot something

blankcanvas

Reaction score
I am supposed to have rear wheel house liners already installed please tell me it’s missing and they don’t count these two lil pieces of plastic as an added option

Attachments

• 206BE5E1-9FBB-4E40-A079-2ADC09CF8B44.jpeg
    206BE5E1-9FBB-4E40-A079-2ADC09CF8B44.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 332

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Nope, those are not it. I have them and it is one piece full liner just like the front.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rear wheel house liners are an option (not standard). So they only forgot them if they're listed on your window sticker. Otherwise you have to add them later (either Mopar or aftermarket).

blankcanvas

Reaction score
Rear wheel house liners are an option (not standard). So they only forgot them if they're listed on your window sticker. Otherwise you have to add them later (either Mopar or aftermarket).
They were added so should be there… I just thought that’s what ram considered liners it’s been driving me crazy all weekend been googling pics to see haha then I realized it would just be easier to ask y’all on here haha

BilletMotoRam

Reaction score
Simply put belt on, turn key on (don’t start engine), wait till everything boots up in the cluster then Unbuckle and buckle three times while finishing with it buckled. Turn ignition off and you should hear a chime. No more belt alert.
Did not know this, I’ll give it a try. Thanks

blankcanvas

Reaction score
Never understood this. My old '07 1500 had these standard.
They really like nickel & diming our vehicles anymore, don't they?
I don’t see how it’s not a standard option it should be on even the lowest basic trim! Greedy a** folks man I suppose that’s the way of the world nowadays thou… you should see the crummy floor mats it came with… I’m sorry but typically most folks that drive trucks are in somewhat dirtier lines of work lol so these carpet mats are illogical in my opinion… sawdust isn’t easy to get off those 😂

Users who are viewing this thread