5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect

Natasharn

Reaction score
Hi I bought my 2019 1500 Laramie last week. On Sunday the uconnect started giving me a pop up constantly saying device is not supported it pops up every second after exiting or hitting home button. There is nothing plugged into the system and I have even reset Bluetooth device. I can’t access anything not even the radio because of the pop up. I took it to the dealer and they couldn’t figure it out. Please any suggestions on how to reset

Fuersliph

Reaction score
I have this exact same issue on the 2019 limited I'm currently renting. I've turn off all bluetooth on my phones, nothing is plugged into any USB slot. Trying to use nav or media is awful because of the constant popups. I was looking for a way to reboot the 12" screen when I found this post.

Natasharn

Reaction score
I have this exact same issue on the 2019 limited I'm currently renting. I've turn off all bluetooth on my phones, nothing is plugged into any USB slot. Trying to use nav or media is awful because of the constant popups. I was looking for a way to reboot the 12" screen when I found this post.
I am bringing it into the dealer for service this morning it’s still under warranty I will let you know if it’s a simple fix

Natasharn

Reaction score
They had to order some mod for it waiting for the parts to come in still flashing device not compatible

Users who are viewing this thread