5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect Time/Clock Issue

stvoodoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new here to this forum and been searching for the issue im facing but didn't find anything related to it, or maybe I missed one.

My RAM limited 2020's 12in, if I put the time to be synced with GPS, its late by -2/3 hours off .. I can adjust the time manually to have the correct time.

The problem is when I put a direction in the built-in GPS, the estimated arrival time is correct, based on the time, but the time in the status bar is -2/3 hours off. I cannot use Android Auto because the app keeps telling me that the time/date on my truck is not correct, and I've tried 3 phones and different aftermarket and original cables.

I've looked in the screen settings and GPS settings yet didn't reach a fix. The location of the GPS is correct and a strong satellite signal.

I live in Kuwait, Middle East, and not sure if any one faced the same issue I'm facing.

Thanks and I hope I made it clear.

Users who are viewing this thread