5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect Stopped Working

ksu1971

Reaction score
I have been getting a message saying device not supported so they replaced my head unit. Didn't fix the problem but now I cannot remotely start my truck through the app. Do I need to do something to register this head unit to my account?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Do you use Square Bluetooth card readers?
That's what caused my issue when I had the "Device not supported" issue. Basically you have a device in the car that tries to pair with the radio every time it goes live.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Your Uconnect is paired with your radio so you might have to contact them to give them your new radio identification . Although the dealer should have done that when they replaced your radio .

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Your Uconnect is paired with your radio so you might have to contact them to give them your new radio identification . Although the dealer should have done that when they replaced your radio .
I replaced my radio and my guardian is still working... I don't think it needs to be reprogrammed....

Users who are viewing this thread