5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect Software Version

MLB12

Reaction score
So here's something that I'd like some input on, and it's to do with the 39.7 Version that is apparently the most recent.

I have done a check online using my VIN as required, and I'm being told that my software version, 39.12, is the most recent, at least for my truck. I'm wondering if it is to do with my truck being an 'export' in Mother MOPAR's terms because I'm in Canada.
There are two different prefixes, CAN- and US- when looking at the software, and mine is the CAN-. Is there a chance that the CAN- carries different parameters? If so, I may not be able to download the performance pages.
Anyone got any ideas?? Maybe a fellow Canuck can take a quick look to see what their software version is. My truck is a 2021 1500 Longhorn 10th Anniversary, so any truck used for comparison will have to be a 2021 at least.

theRamguy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the 39.7 is the most up to date for North America Canada included.

Attachments

• 08-009-19.pdf
    171.6 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread