5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UCONNECT Radio No Longer Displaying Radio Station Info- Call Signs, Song Title

DJDV

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Big Horn with 22k on it.
Just recently the radio no longer displays the Radio Station information such as Call Letters / Call Signs and Song Info
This is for all radio stations not just one.
I also have a 2019 Laramie and it displays all the information as usual, the newer 2021 did up until about a week ago.

Before I would get :
93.7 KISS Country
Jon Pardi - Dirt On M

Now all I get is just the Radio Station frequency, like this:

Anybody else experiencing this or has in the past?
How did you fix this issue?
I went through all the settings and did not find anything to check off pertaining to radio station information.

Thanks

Dustin_Tarditi

Reaction score
Did you go from HD radio to regular somehow?

You can reset your radio.
  1. Turn your key in the ignition to “Run,” but leave the car in park.
  2. Simultaneously press the volume button and the tuner knob at the same time.
  3. Continue pressing them down for 10 – 20 seconds.
  4. After pressing the buttons for 10 – 20 seconds, the touchscreen display should flash the brand of your vehicle (FIAT, RAM, or Dodge), then proceed to go dark.
  5. A few moments will pass with a dark screen, then the brand name should reappear. At this point, the Uconnect® system is reinitializing and will soon return you to the main Uconnect® screen.

DJDV

Reaction score

4. After pressing the buttons for 10 – 20 seconds, the touchscreen display should flash the brand of your vehicle (FIAT, RAM, or Dodge), then proceed to go dark.
  5. A few moments will pass with a dark screen, then the brand name should reappear. At this point, the Uconnect® system is reinitializing and will soon return you to the main Uconnect® screen.
Thank you I will try this today!
Thank you !

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

does this work for non-nav?

Users who are viewing this thread