5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Navigation upgrade

dmuma55

Reaction score
Just received an email offering the newest upgrage for my Ram. Uconnect verion 8.4a. Anybody have any thoughts on this? I have heard these updates are already outdated by the time they come out and are not worth the $100 or whatever the cost. Thanks in advance.

Dave M

Ciege

Reaction score
No thanks... I'm full time android auto for nav. No need to spend $s for uconnect update.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Just received an email offering the newest upgrage for my Ram. Uconnect verion 8.4a. Anybody have any thoughts on this? I have heard these updates are already outdated by the time they come out and are not worth the $100 or whatever the cost. Thanks in advance.

Dave M
Got the same email this morning lol buy now and SAVE 50 BUCKS!!!! LOL as if they don't already rape us enough

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mcat79

Reaction score
Wait, there’s a charge for uconnect upgrades!?

BNeal

Reaction score
With CarPlay and Android Auto, I can think of no reason to spend money on maps. I've had my truck almost 2-years and have never used the UC nav.

Users who are viewing this thread