5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Nav and Android Auto at same time?

SynAckuL

Reaction score
I have Android Auto as my top card (for Spotify and Pandora). I have Uconnect Nav as my bottom card. When I plug in my phone, it will not allow me to keep Uconnect Nav on the bottom, and if I try to choose the Nav card or Phone card for the bottom, it just launches the applicable Android Auto app on the top card.

Ideally, I'd like to use the top card for Android Auto music only, and the bottom card for Uconnect Nav. Does anyone know if this is possible? Maybe a settings issue?

69Sting

Reaction score
Same results for carplay.
I tried using the truck nav as my primary nav. After a 2,500 mile round trip, found it very subpar to Apple Maps and Google Maps. So now just let the phone map be on the top screen and chose 'Music" for the bottom screen to display apple music, pandora or spotify.

SynAckuL

Reaction score
Same results for carplay.
I tried using the truck nav as my primary nav. After a 2,500 mile round trip, found it very subpar to Apple Maps and Google Maps. So now just let the phone map be on the top screen and chose 'Music" for the bottom screen to display apple music, pandora or spotify.

That's different for me. With Android Auto, if I have Google Maps at the top, and choose music on the bottom, it just switches Google Maps to Pandora on the top, not on the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread