5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect issues

Sumter63

Reaction score
Hello all. I finally went back to Ram after trying GMC glad I did love my 2022 Ram Limited 10th Anniversary Edition. The problem I’m having is the Uconnect system seems to be rebooting continuously. When it shuts down I cannot change volume my maps go away
My CarPlay disconnects no controls or anything from 12” monitor. Also my phone on CarPlay always disconnects after I **** truck off. And I have to totally go back in and reinstall the phone it never detects it. I have all settings on phone correct my dealership keeps telling me there is no update for this yet. I would like to know if anyone else has had any related problems to this system. I was told by dealer today that maybe the whole system needs a reset and I think he means truck and all. I don’t know about that. My last Ram was a truck not a computer. Any help would be much appreciated as I’m leaving next month with this and hauling my camper and really do not want any issues especially with the maps and navigation. Thanks and Happy Easter to all.

Users who are viewing this thread