5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect GPS Card Defaults to Favorites

klail

Reaction score
When using the GPS as one of the cards, it always defaults to the favorites screen instead of the map view. It is slightly annoying that I have to swipe to get the map view every time I turn the truck on or use the home button. Is there any way to make the GPS card default to the map view. I really don't need to use my favorites. I already know how to get there.

Thanks!

cjmst23

Reaction score
All kinds of things prove that no one from uconnect R&D actually ever used it.... Like the entire system staying on "phone" menu after a call ends. It should return to where you were before the call or at least be an option

Cofirecaptain

Reaction score
I know this is an old topic, but I just picked up a new Ram and was wondering if anyone found a fix for the nav default screen when selected as one of the home screen cards?

klail

Reaction score
I know this is an old topic, but I just picked up a new Ram and was wondering if anyone found a fix for the nav default screen when selected as one of the home screen cards?
Not that I know of. I posted about this when I bought mine back in 2019. Would love to have a fix though. Anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread