5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UCONNECT DOWN north america

jeffauclair

Reaction score
just called uconnect because my app wasn’t working and they told me the uconnect remote app service is down for canada and usa. anyone else having this issue?

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My DroneMobile app and website down as well, got email they said something about Amazon webserver down.

BNeal

Reaction score
Yea, remote start via app is not working here in Texas - even our iRobot vacuum is not communicating with its app. I wonder if they were hacked. That's a big deal if they are down for too long - the whole world uses AWS.

COSPILOT

Reaction score
They weren’t hacked, just a server farm issue. Happens occasionally and no big deal, other than loosing cloud based services during that time.

jeffauclair

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I said yes. It was a big issue with Amazon's cloud services.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I didn’t know uconnect was using AWS. Sorry. But amazon said all their server issues has been resolved this morning, but uconnect remote app still not working.

Users who are viewing this thread