5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Case Manager

RBuschone

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here has actually been able to speak to their case manager. Mine supposedly emailed me but I never saw the email (granted it may have went to spam and was deleted). I got a copy of the email from Ram Cares and attempted to call my case manager. Left a message with him last week and he has never called me back. Months ago I initiated a case with Uconnect and was told that someone attempted to call me at least 2 times. This was total BS because I would have seen the missed call and no one ever called. Just wondering about other's experiences.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i have had a few cases with FCA, i have spoken with the assigned case manger several times.

call back, pleasantly restate your issue, watch for an email as it will have all of the contact information to the assigned person to your case.

Zipper100

Reaction score
The case manager does actually call. However, don't count on progress. Their canned statement is "you need an update", which they are in no hurry to deliver.

SLC

Reaction score
I spoke with my case manager multiple times via email, very friendly but ultimately said software update required with no ETA on when a software update fix will be available and was told I will just need to wait and be patient. I have no functioning Nav, UConnect, or SOS but certainly paid for these options . How many other owners are being treated this way?

Zipper100

Reaction score
I spoke with my case manager multiple times via email, very friendly but ultimately said software update required with no ETA on when a software update fix will be available and was told I will just need to wait and be patient. I have no functioning Nav, UConnect, or SOS but certainly paid for these options . How many other owners are being treated this way?
Here!

There has to be so many people in the same boat as us. I haven't been able to use Bluetooth media since day 1. They don't seem to give a **** or in a hurry to remediate. I just don't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread