5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Box Error

Bill10

Reaction score
Hi all - new to forum and was hoping someone could help me out. I just bought a new leftover 2022 Ram 1500. Just hit 400 miles and after Uconnect update, now getting error that says Uconnect Box requires service - please visit dealer. I made an appointment with dealer but wondering if anything I can do? Feel like its way too soon for dealer visits - any help would be appreciated - Thanks!

Attachments

• Uconnect Error.jpg
    Uconnect Error.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 24

George Bednar

Reaction score
I had the same issue back in July 2022 when I picked up my 22 Limited. I happened for about a month and then just stopped happening. Has not happened again. Not sure why though.

Bill10

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply George - dealer said to bring it in on Monday, so I guess we'll see what happens. Hope it goes away by then!

Anarki

Reaction score
Same issue as described above happened to me around Christmas and wouldn't disappear no matter what I did. I finally got it looked at by the dealer a month ago and they replaced the uconnect box under warranty. Paperwork says it was a B22A9-96 error.

Bill10

Reaction score
Thanks for the info - hopefully they can fix on Monday........and love that Truck man! I have an 11 White Laramie that's being passed down to my son, so I went 22 Patriot Blue Laramie - other than this Uconnect box crap I love it!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Good luck.

The uConnect box I think it is referring to is inside of your dash. God bless you if they rip apart your new truck.

Users who are viewing this thread