5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect Bluetooth Phone Pairing Inop after iOS 17.6 Update

arptsprt

Reaction score
Hello.

I have a 2020 Rebel. 12” screen. It’s been a great truck.

After installing the new critical iOS 17.6 update on both my personal and work iPhone 15 phones last night, neither phone is recognized and will not pair and connect to my truck and Uconnect today. I have tried everything but the Uconnect interface is not recognized by the iPhones to pair.

My guess is the iOS update of which there is a critical security fix to Bluetooth has caused a compatibility issue with Uconnect.

I did call Chrysler via Uconnect.com and the agent confirmed it’s a known issue but they do not have timetable to get a patch out.

No surprise but my dealership basically made me feel dumb for bringing it to their attention.

So heads up. I’d like to know if anyone else is having issues.

I guess the work around is plugging the phone in and using CarPlay which is functional. The 2020 is a wired CarPlay option only.

Thanks.

stronbl

Reaction score
FYI - 2020 1500 Limited Uconnect 4 12in screen. No issues with Bluetooth after iOS upgrade. Works and connects exactly same as before iOS upgrade; iphone was found and recognized without issue.

Users who are viewing this thread