5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect and key fob functionality?

4TFive

Reaction score
I have a couple questions on functionality of the new 1500s. I'm looking for a specific truckso the dealer is a couple states away. I've pestered my dealer enough and I'm not really sold on me needing a new truck....yet. The truck is a Laramie sport 4x4 with the 6'4" bed, ASG ORG Pano non etorque, non air suspension and non tow group.

1st can you roll the windows down AND up with the fob? Or through the Uconnect app?

What can I search to get info on the "send an address" to the truck. Hoping for a Youtube video. I'll download the app but I dont have the truck yet so not sure how far I'll get without ownership.

Does/can the nav screen on the 12" screen show more than the next exit on a highway like Toyotas?

How is the keyless proximity entry into the back doors? I can't stand setting the car seats down to dig for keys and am paranoid in parking lots trying the get the two girls in the truck with so many crazy drivers.

Plus anyone with a 2014+ GM truck, I would like to hear your thoughts on the differences between the Ram and GM in regards to the above functions.

Users who are viewing this thread