5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 8.4" Screen Pixelation

wilky323

Reaction score
I took delivery of my 2019 a few weeks ago and have noticed green dots are appearing on my 8.4" center display. I am assuming this is probably a faulty display but wanted to see if anyone had experienced a similar issue.

Attachments

• IMG_4250.JPG
    IMG_4250.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4251.JPG
    IMG_4251.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 41

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That is definitely an issue, I've never seen my screen do that. I would try to do a hard reset first and see if that fixes the issue.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I took delivery of my 2019 a few weeks ago and have noticed green dots are appearing on my 8.4" center display. I am assuming this is probably a faulty display but wanted to see if anyone had experienced a similar issue.
Yikes. Not normal.
This will def require a visit to your dealer...

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Hi wilky323,

I do apologize that you are experiencing this concern with your truck. If it would be of interest, please know that we would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support as you work with your dealer on this. Our team is just a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

Pmpepper

Reaction score
Hey there
Just ran into this today, what was the solve for you?

Users who are viewing this thread