5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 4/4C/4wNAV

striperseeker

Reaction score
I just picked up my 2020 Laramie with level 1 trim and a slew of other options. I am disappointed in the radio as I thought I was getting the 4C without NAV so I could at least use the Uconnect App and Sirius Guardian services if I wanted. The way the dealer and I looked at the option groups this should have been the case, but I guess I just got the Uconnect 4 with 8.4 inch screen. Anyone else get this?

Bsaylor

Reaction score
I just picked up my 2020 Laramie with level 1 trim and a slew of other options. I am disappointed in the radio as I thought I was getting the 4C without NAV so I could at least use the Uconnect App and Sirius Guardian services if I wanted. The way the dealer and I looked at the option groups this should have been the case, but I guess I just got the Uconnect 4 with 8.4 inch screen. Anyone else get this?

I’m in the same boat. I just swapped out the 8.4 non nav for the 12.1 I’m going to dealership next week to see if they can get the uconnect/guardian services to work. I was told previously if it didn’t have it from the factory then it can’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwalme

Reaction score

Same. Everything I read before purchase made no mention of their being a 4 - only a 4C without nav and a 4C with nav.

Window sticker had the 4 listed and my brain never processed it as not being the 4C.

Didn't find out until I was home with it that there was no uconnect. That's on me.

Users who are viewing this thread