5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 12 lost all features randomly

rkjunior

Reaction score
Good morning all. Coincidentally I stopped at my local RAM dealer to schedule a rear window replacement and when I went back to my truck, it wouldn't start -- the start button wasn't doing anything. I finally got it to cycle through to ACC then it seems like it reset the ignition - and the truck started. When it did, I lost all my Uconnect features -- SiriusXM, the ability to turn on the backup camera, etc. Not sure how I can force the radio to get them back. Any thoughts? Is there a hard reset?

rkjunior

Reaction score
I found the soft reset instructions that RamCares posted -- that cleared me up.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Depending year, battery is probably going out and needs replaced. Anytime it loses voltage it takes time for the systems to reboot with everything.

rkjunior

Reaction score
Depending year, battery is probably going out and needs replaced. Anytime it loses voltage it takes time for the systems to reboot with everything.
I actually just put a brand new battery in over the summer. It was weird how it reset -- even the font changed for the MPH in the center dash screen.

Users who are viewing this thread