5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UCA question....

puba08

Reaction score
New to the 5 Gen group. Just put deposit on my 2020 BTS Ram 1500. Looking at the RC aluminum UCA’s. It says it’s for lifts/levels 3” to 3.5”. The BTS edition has the ORG suspension so I was guessing the 2.5 motofab spacer would put me at 3.5”. Would these UCA’s be appropriate? Ty for the help. And I did use the search button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pandyman

Reaction score
New to the 5 Gen group. Just put deposit on my 2020 BTS Ram 1500. Looking at the RC aluminum UCA’s. It says it’s for lifts/levels 3” to 3.5”. The BTS edition has the ORG suspension so I was guessing the 2.5 motofab spacer would put me at 3.5”. Would these UCA’s be appropriate? Ty for the help. And I did use the search button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have them on my truck with the bilstein 5100s and they have not let me down I have done a post about them that I went in to detail with pics.

Pandyman

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread