5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UCA Aftermarket Options for Air Ride Trucks

ADK Ram

Reaction score
Title says it all. What's out there? I'm having trouble getting some answers on this from places on way or another. My left stock UCA has a clunk in the joint and rather than replace it with the factory one, I'd like to get something on there that has replaceable joints.

ReLLIK75

Reaction score
There is a thread on here that says the ORP control arm is the exact same currently used on the Rebel. But then there are photos in that same thread that seem indicate this is not true. I was looking at buying some aftermarket UCA for my air ride rebel and someone mentioned having a shop simply weld on the ball joints required for the links. Not really the direction I wanted to go so I passed. But I'm really surprised there isn't a single manufacturer that makes UCAs for air ride vehicles aside from the MOPAR offering.

ADK Ram

Reaction score
I could, but I don't think that has a replaceable joint. I was looking for something with that.

ADK Ram

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to this to be honest, but where would I get the ball joints? Would I just have them cut off of the old UCAs? I'd rather not.

ReLLIK75

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to this to be honest, but where would I get the ball joints? Would I just have them cut off of the old UCAs? I'd rather not.

Yeah. Not sure on that. Another reason I didn’t go this route. I definitely want to upgrade my UCA since I’m running 35s and have the leveling pucks/links and I get a slight occasional clunk on the left side when driving over small things.

Users who are viewing this thread